Friday, February 7, 2014

Change...

"All great changes are proceeded by chaos"

Feb. 7th:
I feel a little upside down at the moment.  We have until April to evacuate our house because of renovation needs.  We have started to look at condos in the hopes of staying in the area so Elizabeth won't have to change schools.  She already wants to pack.  I'm dying and trying for her not to see it.  I hate moving, and I hate the unsurety but who knows what is in store for us.  I had hoped that the possibility of buying our own place would leave me with more optimism, but I imagine I'll feel better in the morning.   At the moment I'm working on a headache and trying to keep my stomach in its correct location and out of my throat.

I will try to be slightly more inspiring tomorrow, but at the moment I need some myself, the well is a little dry.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment