Saturday, February 8, 2014

Home is where my family is

Feb. 8th:

Okay, at the moment I'm looking for inspiration for myself, and this one resonates.  My job certainly worked this way.  I was in a position at work that had rotating shifts and I didn't mind it at the time but we needed one of us on day shift for our daughter.  Of the two of us, I was the one eligible to go to the instrument shop, and man did I drag my feet and moan and complain.  Now, I can't believe how good life is.  I work a regular shift doing something that I find completely fascinating with amazing people, not that there weren't amazing people where I worked before, but it just adds to the awesomeness of the situation.  So it seems that it is usually just my dislike for change that makes me miserable until I see what the change brings.

Now that the headache is gone and my stomach resides in its intended location, I can think a little more clearly.  Life is about change, and a home is merely a house where a family lives and loves.  So wherever I live will be home as long as my family is with me.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment