Sunday, February 2, 2014

One life to live

Feb 2nd:

Hope this makes up for my ultra girly post yesterday.  I try and run with what is eating at my brain, and yesterday's topic just had to be done.  But today, woo boy, in the sea of sappy quotes I was sifting through this one jumped out and gnawed on my face.

For all intensive purposes we are aware of only one life on this earth to live.  So how do you want to live it, lamenting the things you didn't do or basking in the knowledge that you did your best to enjoy this gift.  It may not sound very feminine to say I want to be a badass, but I sure as heck do.  I want to climb mountains and crawl through mud, I want to sweat and feel my heart race.  I also happen to like dressing up and crocheting, and on occasion I wear profuse amounts of pink.

Baddassedness comes in many forms, find your personal flavor and rock the heck out of it!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment