Saturday, January 18, 2014

Birthday musings

Jan 18th:
I will get right back to the previous style of a quote which I try to expound on. But I'm not feeling it today. Plus I don't have one in mind and I need to go to bed soon. So there you have it, honesty at its finest. I turned 33 today, but I don't feel that age. Except for when my back or knee hurts, then I feel older, but mostly I still feel like I did in my early twenties. Looking to try new things and go places I haven't been. So today was Catalina, and tomorrow I intend to climb mt baldy. I think we never truly get old if we keep trying new things and keep looking to have fun with this life we are given.

I truly want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes!  I felt like a queen today :D
Love you all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment