Friday, January 24, 2014

Scared to be powerful...


Jan 24th:
Repeat after me: "I am Powerful".
Is it hard to say that?  It was hard for me to wear the hat in the picture above because it says powerful. It's a reward for hitting a fundraising goal for the avon walk for breast cancer and I had a hard time wearing it because it said powerful.  It sat above me like a label and I was afraid/embarrassed by what others might think. Would it come across as arrogant?  Intimidating? But what I have come to realize, is that being powerful is nothing to be ashamed of.  To be full of power is to be capable of great things, and YOU are powerful.  You have the power to change the world and that is an awesome thing.  Embrace your power and discover what you are capable of by trying things  you've never done before.  For goodness sake, don't let your strength be untapped because you think you shouldn't be powerful.  You are powerful, don't ever think otherwise! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment