Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Your actions are contagious









Be strong, you never know who you are inspiring!


Jan. 15th:  For parents, we are aware of the little eyes and ears that are always on us.  However our actions ripple through the other people around us too.  You could be the kick start for someone elses health journey.  So keep on being your fabulous self for you and for your environment.  And a giant thank you to all of my inspirations!  My Aunt Tanya, Tabitha, Joseph, and Verlene .  You guys are amazing and I can't thank you enough for being so awesome!

<3

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE AWESOME!...You are my contagion!!!

    Seeing your dedication day in and day out makes me know it takes hard work, but it is soooooo worth it! Thanks for dragging me along (even when I go kicking and screaming!)

    ReplyDelete